Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Are you Living or Existing?

Ok I know this question is kinda deep, but really ask yourself... "ARE YOU LIVING OR EXISTING?" There is a difference. In my opinion, people who are living want things out of life and can actually say what those things are.  People who are living are not worried about mistakes because they understand that those "mistakes" are actually learning lessons.  People who are living go for it!  I can honestly say that at this tender age of 23, I am finally living.  I'm tearing up the script others had written for me, and doing things my way.  I now know what I want, and I'm not afraid of what lies ahead.  What about you?  Can you say that?  If not, why not?  Why are you just existing?  Because you have to understand that you are just taking up space and wondering in the breeze if you don't want anything out of this life.  If you are just existing, let me give you a tip... look up your numerology number and it should steer you in the right direction.  If you need help with that, hit me up and I will help! Don't be shy when it comes to this blog! Post a comment and share your story, I wanna hear from you, oh and remember... LIVE WITHOUT A SCRIPT!

-Lady Dee
Radio Co-Host/Writer
Real Talk Radio
Every Friday from 6-10pm
www.crescentcityradio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment