Friday, February 25, 2011

The Master Cleanse or Lemonade Diet

I have finally jumped on the health craze bandwagon.  Starting on Saturday February 26, 2011, I will be starting my Master Cleanse!  I have to say I’m pretty excited about it though.  I have read the book, “The Master Cleanser: by Stanley Burroughs, and I am pretty impressed with all the wonderful things this cleanse is supposed to do for me.  I hear from the YouTube community that it’s best to do a little fast before taking the plunge 48 hours before, so I guess you can say I have stated today.  Today, Thursday February 24, 2011, I am starting my fast which will include me only eating fruits and vegetables, and drinking only water.  My starting weight is 147 1bs. (I will post pics!)  I will also be filming this journey with you all, so make sure to follow me on twitter @LadyDeeWorld, and check out my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/504CajunStyle for updates.  My goal is to keep this cleanse going for 10 days.  Which actually calculates to 12 days, because after the cleanse I have to wean myself back onto food for 2 more days.  I am not just doing this to lose weight.  I am doing this to gain mental clarity and start fresh with a healthy lifestyle from then after.  I feel like this is very important, and I feel like there is no better way to do this than by cleaning by body out and starting over. If there is anybody out there that would like to do this with me, HIT ME UP!  I would love the support.  WISH ME LUCK!

-Lady Dee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment